Sales Assistant Position
Our growing company is searching for a Sales Assistant who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. We are looking for a person with a high level of commitment, self motivation, eagerness to learn and grow, with an inquisitive mind and a high attention to detail.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for searching opportunities to feed the pipeline for the sales team, keeping the information updated, preparing proposals and estimates for the sales team, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before the projects kick off.
Sales Assistant Job Duties:
• Maintains updated information in our database by inputting data about accounts, contacts, opportunities, proposals, prices, etc.
• Updates sales team by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Investigates information required to understand the opportunities requirements and scope, to prepare quotes, to propose innovation to the projects, and to support the sales team in the quotes preparation.
• Creates and updates information for projects once the opportunities have been awarded.
• Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
• Executive Support.
• Continuously search for and track opportunities using the available online resources.
Sales Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for a person with a Bachelors’ Degree in Design, Construction Management, or equivalent technical experience in engineering, construction or manufacturing. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and grow, has a high level of commitment, self motivation, an inquisitive mind, high attention to detail, time management skill, and ability to organize and prioritize. Strong oral and written communication, team working skill and professional and courteous demeanor are required. Our fast pace environment requires a high level of creativity, resilience and adaptability.
Our culture is based on honesty, respect, compassion, learning and joy. We offer wages according to experience, vacation and sick time, 401K, Aflac group, and the opportunity to work and grow as part of an exceptional team.