Senior Project Manager Position
Bluebird Graphic Solutions strives to be New Englands leading source for high quality, custom fabricated, architectural signage, exhibits, and digital printing. Our unique fabrication methods and culture of innovation compels us too consistently deliver uncommon level of service and commitment to our clients.
We frequently achieve what others can’t due to a combination of experience, persistence, collaboration, and a culture of commitment. Projects are ambitious and complex. We apply breakthrough thoughts and methods to create a new state of the art, rather than advancing the old one.
We are a highly agile company and punch above our weight in a very competitive market because we continuously push the boundaries of what is possible.
Senior Project Manager
Our growing company is searching for a Senior Project Manager who can take ownership of projects from start to finish, and understands that they are responsible for achieving the outcome. We are looking for a person with a high level of commitment, self motivation, eagerness to learn and grow, with an inquisitive mind and a high attention to detail.
The successful Project Manager recognizes the need to build and maintain strong client relationships, that every customer has unique requirements, and that every project will present opportunities for growth. Professional and effective communication is the Project Manager's objective at all times - for both internal and external clients.
As a Senior Project Manager you will:
• Have the opportunity to oversee multiple projects of varying sizes.
• Lead, supervise and coach a team.
• Engage with many talented people in the architectural signage community, including clients, vendors and design professionals to help realize a project's full potential.
• Prepare estimates, quotes and bid documents, change orders and documents to manage opportunities and projects.
• Collaborate with our engineering, production and installation teams to ensure projects begin and end profitability.
• Become fluent in reading and analyzing architectural drawings, shop drawings and contract documents.
• Occasionally travel to visit clients and participate in field meetings, site inspections as well as oversee installations .
• Help administer the collections process to help keep the company financially sound.
• Grow to meet agreed upon annual sales and performance goals by assuming new projects when available.
• Develop and maintain relationships with co-workers, clients, vendors and the design community to reinforce a commitment to world-class customers.
• Receive constructive feedback to foster your career growth and learn how to improve your future work.
• Have the opportunity of working hands on in the shop floor.
Senior Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for a seasoned person with a Bachelors’ Degree in Design, Architecture, Construction Management, or equivalent technical experience in engineering, construction or manufacturing. The ideal candidate is passioned maker, eager to learn and grow, has a high level of commitment, self motivation, an inquisitive mind, high attention to detail, time management skill, and ability to organize and prioritize. Strong oral and written communication, team working skill and professional and courteous demeanor. Our fast pace and constant change requires a high level of creativity, resilience and adaptability.
Experience in interior/exterior signage industry or related industries, experience in managing large scale projects for corporate offices, hospitals, and educational facilities, experience reading floor plans and shop drawings, and experience managing others. A clean driver's license and flexibility to travel is required.
We offer competitive wages according to experience, paid vacation, holiday and sick time, 401K, cell phone assistance, short term disability, shop use, and the opportunity to work and grow as part of an exceptional team with a high-tech, automated, & clean work environment.
We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran's status, or sexual orientation.
For consideration, please submit your cover letter, résumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.